High Level Hand Grinder
The Timemore Chestnut X manual coffee grinder is so highly adjustable that you’ll be able to get extremely precise grinding with less fines and more flavour.
Timemore invested a lot of time to create new S2C burrs (spike to cut) which will spike the beans then cut them, a revolutionary way to get the best grind with less fines to reduce the risk of over extraction.
The Chestnut X coffee grinder has 24 separate grind adjustments with a secondary dial that gives you the ability to fine tune the grinder by another 5 fine adjustments per notch. In total with both dials you’ll have 120 levels of adjustment possibilities.
- Burrs: made from high carbon stainless steel (SUS440) for wear and rust resistance
- Suitable for espresso, pour over and French press
- Adjustments: 24 clicks and each position can be adjusted by a secondary 5 clicks, 24 x 5 gives 120 clicks of high precision adjustments.
- Dual bearings to ensure the shaft spins smoothly and is stable
- Foldable handle – why take extra space or take off your grinder handle if you can just easily just flick it down or up? Easy and satisfying to do!
- Body of the grinder is made from a single piece of aluminium alloy – no plastic parts
- Slightly square for hand held comfort and good grip