- INTIMATE AUTO MODES: Apart from a built-in timer to monitors time, the digital scale even monitors flow rates which could help brewers refine their pouring speed and strength while brewing flavored coffee. Automatic timing modes are upgrade that automatically starts when the scale senses a change in weight especially for espresso and pour-over coffee.
- COMPACT FOR ESPRESSO: Measuring 3.9 inches x 4.5 inches x 0.8 inches and weighing only 0.51 pounds, it’s the ideal size to take it everywhere in a bag or even your pocket. Also, the gram scale is small and slim enough to fit on a drip tray of a compact home espresso machine as well as pour over coffee.
- QUICK AND PRECISELY: The Black Mirror Nano and Basic Plus have the same precise measurements but performs much more responsive, and Nano has a larger weighing capacity range from 0.1 grams to 2000 grams, in 0.1 gram intervals.
- SLEEK YET CLEAR DESIGN: With few embellishments, the coffee weight scale boasts a clean and modern design made with high quality acrylic, including an tilted LED display that’s hidden from sight until the scale is in use. Plus physical buttons for timer, power, tare and flow rate function are located on both sides of the scale for easier operation.
- QUICK TO RECHARGE: This scale features a built-in lithium battery, which can last for up to 15 hours and recharged by the Type C USB port. Additionally, It comes with both an auto power off function after 3 minutes of inactivity and a physical switch on the side to save battery life.
Timemore Black Mirror Nano Scale
From 115 USD
The Black Mirror Nano scale is loaded with advanced features, normally exclusive to higher priced weighing plates. Depending on which of the three available modes being used – Espresso, Pourover or Regular – the Nano offers auto-taring, auto-timing and flow-rate tracking, making this weighing plate an essential tool for both home and professional baristas.
Weighing in at under 250g and being small enough to put in your pocket, this tiny wonder can detect weights from 0.1g to 2kg, charges via USB-C and comes with sensible, physical buttons and an on/off switch, reducing the chance of an accidental resets and power-downs.
The easy-to-read, angled screen and small footprint that will fit most espresso machine drip trays makes the Timemore Black Mirror Nano a perfect scale for both pourover and espresso brewing.