Linea PB Features
To complement its stylistic updates, the Linea PB features improved component longevity and new electronics that give the barista control over functions directly from the machine interface – including boiler temperatures, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, and auto-backflush, among others.
- Dual boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production for consistent coffee brewing and are designed for high volume output while the Dual PID allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperatures.
- Saturated groups ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot, and Piero Group Caps ensure water never leaves the coffee boiler during the brewing process eliminating instability.
- Barista LED lights allow you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion extending the life and performance of your machine.
- Eco-mode saves energy: after extended idle periods boiler temperatures reduce to lower set-points.
- Proprietary electronics drive intuitive programming and provide heads-up information and systems monitoring on a digital display; shot timers, flow pulse counter, USB firmware updates, boiler temperatures, and system alerts.
- Finished in a black powder coat.
- Custom Black Body
- La Marzocco’s legendary dual boiler configuration
- PID for controlling steam and coffee boiler temperatures – tweak to your heart’s content!
- 4 programmable doses per group + purge function
- Dual steam wands
- Digital LCD display & menu, including shot timers and fine tuning functions
- USB updatable firmware
- Eco power saving mode
- Barista lights
- Auto clean function
- 4600 Watts / 20amp single phase power
- Dimensions 710mm W x 590mm D x 530mm H
For your peace of mind, this machine:
- Comes Brand New in the box.
- Comes with a full 12 months parts warranty.